The 16th RPPW will be held at the Digital Media Technology Lab in Birmingham City University’s Millennium Point Campus in Birmingham, UK from the 3rd to the 5th of July 2017. RPPW is an international biannual event that brings researchers from a range of disciplines together to engage in discussions about the scientific study of rhythm. Rhythm is at the core of a wide range of human tasks, from speaking and dancing, to walking and synchronising with others. The workshop is traditionally centred around psychology and neuroscience, however this year we are additionally encouraging participation from the Music Information Retrieval Community to encourage cross-pollination and interdisciplinary collaboration. The workshop will host oral presentations, posters and tutorials with satellite activities.
- 05-05-2017: Program, Workshops and Keynotes announced!
- 15-01-2017: Deadline extended: Friday 27th January 2017
- 01-11-2016: Submission Portal now open
- 08-11-2016: Early Bird Registration now open
- 05-10-2016: Call for participation released
- 04-10-2016: Keynotes announced
- 04-10-2016: Venue Confirmed as Millennium Point, Birmingham, UK