Call for submissions
Presenters are asked to submit abstracts of up to 500 words in length plus references for poster and oral presentation. Abstracts will be peer reviewed by the paper committee and successful applications will be published online. The submission portal will open on the 1st of November and will close on the 15th of January 2017. Short proposals for tutorials and workshops should be sent by email to email@example.com. Selected abstracts will be invited for extended publication in a special edition of the Timing and Time Perception Journal.
Please submit your abstract by sending it in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your email, you will receive a notification.
Potential topics include (but are not limited to):
- Rhythm and synchronisation
- Synchrony and order perception
- Multisensory temporal processing
- Acquisition of time knowledge and temporal concepts
- Timing and memory, attention, emotion and metacognition
- Beat tracking and onset detection
- Music Structure analysis
- Expressive timing and performance modelling
- Ensemble or group performance
- Rhythm in neurorehabilitation
1st November 2016: Submission system opens
1st November 2016: Registration opens
15th January 2017 27th January 2017: Deadline for abstract submissions
30th January 2017 13th February 2017: Notification of acceptance
1st March 2017: Early Bird registration Closes
2nd July 2017: Pre-conference reception
3rd-5th July 2017: Conference
We are planning on offering student bursaries, more information in due course.
If you would be interested in sponsoring the event, please contact ryan.stables[at]bcu.ac.uk